Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sammie

Sammie is another one of my bff's. She and I have been friends since kindergarten! She had the longest hair back then. We were bffaes from THE start. I remember playing Indians with her as a kid, she and I were obsessed with Indians back then. Whenever my grandma came over she used to joke about "cooking us in the oven". She has the coolest laugh ever!!! oh and she LOVES the color orange!!!I remember we used to play every week, and even though we went to the same school back then I looked forward to those days. Sammie is one of the most honest, sweetest, trustworthy person I know. I don't know what I could do without her. Just the thought of it makes me sad. But I know we will always be the best of friends Thank you Sammie for being my very first Bff!!! This is a picture of us when we were LITTLE!

1 comment:

  1. Haha bre! where did you get that picture from? That is so funny! WE totally need to hang sometimne! Hope to see u sooon!

    ReplyDelete