Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Harper

Harper is by far one of THE funniest people I know. She can get so hyper too. We have done girl scouts forever with each other. We hang out a ton since our little sisters are the same age AND we are too. Are favorite activity to play with them is school!!! Almost every time we are all at the same house we play school. It's funny when we "grade" their papers, why Grace my little sister is a math wiz, Tally is a Spelling and reading wiz! I know we will all stay close! Harper is such a spaz sometimes and can always make me laugh! At the same time she can be sooooo comforting. when I was at camp with her I was SUPER homesick, and Harper helped me through it (usually Harper's the one who gets super homesick). I am so glad I have her as a friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment