Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School

School has officially started, and I am reminded of the fact that it has almost been a year since I started this blog, for an english project, I will continue it so I can continue my writing skills - Ms. McGowan would be proud haha. So many of things has changed since then. I am once again in honor classes, geometry for math, honors English for language arts. But now I have dance, and drawing, history, integrated science, and french 1. I am at a different school now. It was strange seeing all of my elementary friends again. Some of them have changed a lot, some I can barely recognize. I'm really close with my friends Olivia and Harper, they have the same English class as me. And I think my English teacher only wants us all to shut up, but that's my favorite class, so good luck with that! Some more things that has changed is me! I'm a little more daring, and social. I have changed look-wise too. I recently died my hair, and got my ear pierced (one more on my right ear, I didn't want to have to get another one on my left since you wouldn't be able to see it, my bangs cover it). I also got braces, which is really different and I hate. Also I feel like I'm in a healthier state. I eat salad everyday for lunch, and I get more sleep, not to mention I'm healthier. But so far this year school isn't that hard, and I go to highschool football games every friday, to watch the game? NO. To socialize? YES. I'm hanging out with many of my friends constantly, this weekend we gave each other makeovers! :D So this new school year has been a lot of fun! I hope everyone is enjoying their time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment