Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My grandma and grandpa

My grandma has been so supportive, I was babysat by her between the ages since I was born till I was ten! She is probably one of the most creative people ever! Her art is wonderful! You just HAVE to see it. She is the most best cook too, my favorite food of her would have to be her pumpkin pie, peaches, and her homemade chicken noodle soup. My grandma is so special and important to me, I love her so much and I miss her sometimes. I love going to her house and seeing her and my grandpa. My grandpa is so handy, he builds and fixes things and sometimes helps my dad with his projects! He is so sweet, especially when it comes to dogs. He LOVES dogs, and he has a cute dog named Joey. My grandparents are just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment